Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

writing is so controversial

I love writing, I also hate it. I am not kidding! I love to write, I feel so free when I put my thoughts on paper or a computer screen. But I also hate it. I hate writing what people tell me to write. I feel controlled. I don't like that feeling. I like to write what I like to write. I like to write reports, but I want to make them about what I like. I don't really want to write a report on how to make an enchilada, or about the battle of Saratoga. I like righting about nature and animals and art and books and music. That's why zoologist is such a good job for me. I will have to write about what people tell me to but it will be about something that interests me. I really wish there was a job were I could just explore and learn and write. That would be the best job ever. I would get to do the things I love and get paid for it! I would be the richest person ever. Because I would work so much. I also don't like dead lines. There is so much going on that I don't feel like I have the time to finish everything.

I think that's why I post so much. When I write I feel free. I used to be embarrassed for people to read what I thought but know I feel excited to tell you about everything. I love my blog. I can escape this horrible world and just say what I think. All the stress, fear, pain, every thing comes out. I don't even feel like I need to smack something so much! I just let my feelings come out in my writing. Bri Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment