Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, October 3, 2011

I should 'probly explain the quotes,

OK so do you like my new and improved blog? I made the background my self. It consists of various different quotes me and my family and friends have said. Some from (using code names by the way) the neighbors, the cousins, the horse people, and several from me and my sisters. I really enjoy quotes, they pretty much sum things up.
I is so excited!! (is, is there on purpose)  My book comes out tomorrow!! We will have to go to Barnes and Noble tomorrow. (yay!!) I love Barnes and Noble, so many books! JJ and Morgan are counting there LPS, Jake and Belle are napping, and I am blogging, i have rehersal for Scrooge to night, I play Belinda Crachet  she hasn't got a solo or lines so why dose she have a name? I lost the better part to an annoying little kid I'm going to call Mo(like mosquito) Last time I was in a play with Mo, she tried to break my i Pod. I don't like Mo.

ARGGHH!!!!! I HATE the stupid family safety thingies!!! First I couldn't see my blog, then my friends blog, now its blocking my emails!!!!!  Not the website, but the actual mail itself. It didn't have a problem with it yesterday, or this morning! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to make my dad fix the stupid family safety thing. Well bye Bri!

No comments:

Post a Comment