Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Egg head.

 My cousin doesn't like eggs. He is very proud of this fact. but he doesn't realize that eggs are in every thing. So my mom was asking me if we had eggs and Jake yelled "I don't like eggs" before my mom said what she needed them for. As a result Jake did not get any pumpkin bread. Then we had a lengthy discussion about what eggs are in. Cake, Gold fish, Cup cakes, Brownies, Cookies, and lots of other good stuff. Being a smart alack, I said "You know what else has eggs in them? Chickens"

3 comments:

  1. we could show him... ;)andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a quote for you! " don't put that in your mouth, it's been in your sister's bellybutton!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does your second comment mean?!?!?!?!?! And I would rather NOT show him!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete