Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MY BOOK CAME OUT!!!!!

I just finished reading it, it's awesome! But now I have to wait for the next one! That makes me a sad panda and it comes out in a year! Well at least the other books I want will come out in between then, but still. The next book is supposed to be one of my favorite caricature as the main characters. GRRR! I wait so long for it, and it only lasts me a day, not even! Now I have to wait a whole other year! I will do a review in a few days, I have to sort my thoughts on it first. Oh by the way the book is called The Son of Neptune, and I've been waiting a year for it to come out. Well I have other books to read and wait for. :( I hate waiting. Waiting takes to long.  I want my book right now! Well bye Bri!

No comments:

Post a Comment