Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

stupid computer.

 Grrrr! My computer hates me. It's been slow recently, so I went to install the what ever its called like I'm supposed to, and it wont let me! My dad has it so I cant install stuff. I cant do my schoolwork because the machine is going to slow. I have multiple things I need to install, i Tunes, virus protection, adobe flash thingies, but I cant. And they wont install when I restart my computer. I need my dad to fix it. My computer is mean. All the installing thingies wont leave me alone! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 I can't sing. I mean I can, but I sound like a cat with lung cancer. I hate not singing. It's like holding my breath for ever. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today kinda sucks. Well, I will be going to the library, so I can get a book. I need to not be sick. I hate sounding like a cat. It sucks. Well bye, Bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment