Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My extremely nutritious breakfast.

For breakfast I had: Some oat meal, part of a candy cane, and a little bit of ginger ale. Can you see how these things fit in? If not, I'll just give it away. I am sick. I have been sick since Monday. I feel better than yesterday, but that's probably from me sucking on a mint and sipping some ginger ale every so often. I'm not throwing up sick, I'm just feel-like-I-might-throw-up sick. Actually, it's more like sort-of-starving-yet-sick-at-the-same-time-but-I'm-afraid-to-eat sick. It's not particularly fun. I've been doing school work, and reading, and listening to music. It is really not fun. My mom had it Friday through till Monday, so I hope I'll be better by tomorrow. My cousins birthday is Saturday and we really want to go. Ginger ale + candy cane = really weird taste in your mouth. Probably because ginger ale is an acid and candy cane is a base. So it's like having vinegar and baking powder in your mouth, only a whole lot more mild. It still tastes weird. Blech. Um.... I don't know what to say now. Hey have you ever wondered how they get the print upside down in like magazine quizzes and kids menus? I have. Maybe they have a button that makes the print upside down. *stops and changes music* sorry, I didn't like that song. So now I am listening to Video Killed the Radio Star by Pentatonix. It sounds like it's about a murder, but it's not. It;s about video or TV making radio less popular. I like that song. It's all techno-ish. Whats really cool is it's all a capella. Really cool.

i wonder if I can make this thing so you can hear it? I see video's, and pictures, but not music. Oh well. That be cool if I could. then you could hear the awesomeness that is Pentatonix. I like there songs. I need to change my music again. Now I'm listening to Safe and Sound by Tailor Swift Featuring The Civil Wars (I don't know who they are, but they sound good with Tailor Swift) I love music. I like music a lot. I think the world would be so boring with out music. Could you imagine the ABC's with out a tune? or just saying Row, Row, Row your Boat? Ugh, that would so totally suck. Since I can't make it play the music for you, I guess I'll just have to write the lyrics. there really pretty. If you've read the hunger games. This will appeal to you because it's for the movie.
I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/taylor_swift/safe_and_sound.html ]
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
Ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Oohhh.

I just love that song. It's so pretty. Maybe I can link it to the Music video so you can hear it? If I figure out how to do that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEDTtKaFzU, that's the address. I hope you listen to it, it's really good! Bye Bri π

P.S. I want to add something that happened last night. Ok so, I went to bed and I got down to turn on my music. I did and I saw a large lumpy thing in my curtain. I kicked it, and what poped out? Mia the Vegan Cat.  She is not supposed to be in my room at night, so I grabbed her and went to my sissters room. I tossed the cat in, who complained, and said "You might want this" then went back to my room. I kicked the curtain again, to make sure she didn't have a friend behind the curtain. No other cat was behind it so I went ot bed. It was a little funny. The day before, The big cat was trying ot get the little cat to love him. He needs woe-ing lessons. The little cat hissed at his attempts, and so he sat on her. See, he needs to learn that to woe a girl, one you do not molest her, and also you do not sit on her. Girls do not enjoy being sat upon. I can testify to this, because I am a girl, and I have been sat on. I did not like it. bye Bri π

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever had vinegar and baking soda in your mouth and it would be boring to say row row row your boat.

    ReplyDelete