Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, January 9, 2012

I got my bed!

He he. I am so happy! We decorated my bed so it looks like a tree. So now I have a tree house and a loft bed. I love my loft bed, My mom was afraid I would fall off in the middle of the night, but I didn't. A few stuffed animals did though. Including my Angry Bird, who yelled, "YAH HO HOEY!! HAHAHAHA!"  (yes I really do have an angry bird stuffed animal, I threw it at my cat and it made her an angry kitty) It was interesting. I did wake up to a crashing sound. It was Morgans glass bottles falling of her dresser. It was loud.

  I got the song for the hunger games, I also got a Hunger Games trivia app. I got a 78.96 my first try. I guess I don't know The Hunger Games as well as I thought. Oh well. If you have noticed, I have been obsessing over the hunger games recently. If you haven't, pay more attention when you read my posts. Anyway I have been obsessing because the movie comes out in... THREE MONTHS!! I can't wait, but *sigh* I have too. :( I am planning to dress up as... Actually, I'm not telling you. What if you are going to the same movie theater as me, and you steal my idea? That would not be cool, because my costume is going to be spectacular. So ha!

 I am bored so I'm going to put random funny quotes from  TV shows, Movies, and books I like.
 "Oh, and I suppose the apples ate the cheese?" Katniss, The Hunger Games
 "Hello, I am Shawn Spencer, and this is my associate, Radio Star. I'm afraid your video, will kill him." Shawn Spencer, Psych.
 "I ran out of gas! Wow, that came out wrong. I mean the burning kind" Leo, The Lost Hero.
 "I almost felt normal, Other than the whole freaky, two percent bird thing" Max, Maximum Ride.
 "Did every one see that, because I will not be doing it again" (Captain) Jack Sparrow, On Stranger Tides.      "Hey, Illegal downloading is wrong."  Parker, Leverage.  Thanks for reading, Bye Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment