Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I don't think spanish!

Aperently to be fluent in spanish you have to think in Spanish. I can't do that. I can think in English, and Bri-ish (which is a combination of English, French, German, Egyptian, Latin, Korean, and Spanish) but that's it. I can't think in actual Spanish, I'm not that good. What do they want me to do, mesmerize every single word? I already have issues with English, now the want me to add a new language, so that way I can say things incorrectly in Spanish too? Yeah, that's what I want to do, make a fool of myself to Spanish/Mexican people. That be fun. (I'm being sarcastic.) Grrrrrrr. 

 I got new book shelves. There pretty fancy. I put stuff on them. :p I got a book on how to draw fantasy people, I drew a sassy fairy, I drew a Mermaid, I drew a rouge/thief/elf person. I enjoy it. the fairy and the mermaid looked the best. I feel bored. And hungry. Maybe I should have eaten breakfast. :? Oh well, I can wait fifteen minutes.... Um, what to say now... hmmmmm... Happy Wednesday? I'm bringing Blake and Noah to TKD with me today. Should be fun. Umm......  Blah blah blah. I'm going to go upstairs now. Bye, Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment