Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Just two months, and eighteen days!

Two months eighteen days is how long it's going to be before The Hunger Games comes out. I am so excited! I want to tell you my costume, but I don't want some one else to see it. I really am excited. We got the fabric, and a pattern for it. It's going to be awesome! I am so excited! Then I'm going to help Cookie make her costume, and, no, I'm not giving her's away either. I love designing costumes. It's so much fun. I wonder how many other people will be dressed up to? One time I went to see one of the Twilight movies and one person had dressed up as a Voltourie. (Is that how you spell it?) I am pretty excited to see it. I really hope it's better than Percy Jackson. That movie was really bad. I mean, It was so cheesy, and not even a good cheesy. It was really, well, I thought it was pretty stupid. I mean, The didn't even have Clarisse, How are they going to have a second movie with out Clarisse? Or Thalia? I mean come on. They had a scene about Thalia, and what did they do? They cut it out! Seriously, they cut it out! Grrrrr.

  I like Phineas and Ferb. Last night we were watching the new episode, Excaliferb. It was really funny. Mostly because of all the Lord of the Rings spoofs. I cracked up multiple times. It was kind of like a mix between King Arthur and Lord of the Rings. It was really funny. I think my favorite part was were they brought out Baljetalas. That cracked me up. I also liked the lady of the puddle. He he. It moslty made me laugh because I was watching Merlin, a little bit before that, and I had watched The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy just a few weeks ago. I am going to go now, Bye Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment