Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I have been insulted by my school work.

I was reading about not taking everything literally, and it was saying, I quote "A person who trys to attach literal meanings to all speech is refereed to as Naive. (as in simple, not sophisticated)" It insulted me! I am not naive (most of the time) I am just a litteralist. How rude of my school work. Well that sucks majorly. that is not nice at all, I know lots of other people who are literalists to. They aren't naive. Grrrrrrrr. I'll talk more later, oh wait now I have something to say. Papa came by with a present, for me! I don't know what it is, I didn't even know he was getting me a present. Nana and Papa gave me ten dollars that I thought were my present. Well, I don't know what it is unless it's my paintings from Ruth Thompson. Maybe he framed them. I don't know. Well, Bye Bri!

No comments:

Post a Comment