Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Couldn't we just deck the punching bag?

I have friends named the Halls. I really don't want to punch them. What does punching people named Halls have to do with Christmas exactly? So this year instead of singing about decking my best friends, lets just sing about decking the punching back. It's the martial arts version. here are the lyrics: Deck the punching bag with Holly! fa la la la la la la! Tis' the season to be Jolly! Fa la la la la la la la la! Dawn we now our happy clothing! Fa la la la la la la! Troll the ancient yule tide calling Fa la la la la la la la la!! See, isn't that so much better? I admit they need some work, but I think there pretty good.
 
Tommorow is Christmas eve!! So today is christmas eve, eve. Tomorrow my mom and dad are going to go see the Chiefs game I think. I am not, I don't like foot ball. I might stay home if that happens. Or possibly go to Nana and Papa's house. I wonder what I'm getting for Christmas? I hope it's some thing cool. I would tell you what i got my family but they read my blog so I can't. Oh hey guess what! the Russians love me! My blog has been visited by Russians one hundred sixty-some odd times. I am even more international. Cool right? I think I'm done now. Bye  Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment