Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, December 5, 2011

first week done, next week to go.

I got the first week of plays done. Well weekend really, but who cares. Now I just have next weekend. I am going to TKD tonight, after like a week of not going. So yay!! I feel really tired. I don't know why, possibly because I just woke up? Yesterday during the play, I kept dropping the apples. I don't know why, I just did. I knocked one out of Peter' hand, I dropped one from the table when I was passing it to Martha, I kept dropping the apples on stage, and there plastic so they make a lot of noise. Grrr. Bad apples. Now I don't know what to do. Maybe I should go eat breakfast? Or maybe take a shower, that's a good idea to. I hope i go some were to day. But right now i must go and clean, and eat break fast, and take a shower. Gotta go, Bye Bri! (sorry this is so short)

No comments:

Post a Comment