Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do you speak English?

Ok So today me and my sissters were messing Round and JJ said something in gibberish. Morgan waanted to know what she wAs sainc and we Said she was speaking a different language. Maybe it was Latin maybe it was ittalion maybe it was French mane it wasnenglish. I know what you are saying why would the gibberish be English? Well that's what morgan thought and she said that's not English. And I said how do you know do you speak English?
Them we all started laughing. It Was pretty funny.

So today the cousins Came over to get pictures Blake came up stairs while I was reading a comic book on my computer. He was wearing a tee shirt that said Spider
Man and I said "look spider man" and he came Over and looked at
My comic book and said "no, that's Iron Man." Yeah I know short post lots off mistakes. I am typing on my iPod and it is really heard to push the right buttons I need to go because my iPod is almSt dead abs I need to go to bed. I'll do. It tomorrow bye bri!

No comments:

Post a Comment