Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Lack of something better to do.

 I wonder what I'm going to do today. Yesterday I finally emailed Ruth Thompson. I hope she responds. I need my report by Thursday. If she doesn't respond by Monday, I'm going to have to make the report with out her interview. I really don't want to do that. Well at least I'll still have the paintings.
 I need to make a new book review. I think I'll do one after I do some school work.  I think I will do Matched. Then maybe I will do one on Witch & Wizard. I really need to do one on Catching Fire and Mockingjay, but that will have to wait. I have way to many books to review. I just read my post, and at the beginning I sound like Phineas from Phineas and Ferb. Now I'm bored. This post is not long enough for me. BLAH BLAH BLAH!! Nope still not long enough.

 Last night JJ and I were watching X-men: Evolution. It's really funny, when I was little it was so serious. But watching them again, now that I'm older, it's just silly. JJ and I like to watch TV shows just to make fun of the characters. Super hero shows are the best, because super heroes do dumb things. My favorite super hero TV show is The Avengers! Earth's Mightiest Heroes! I think it's funny, especially when they get beat up. I always think it's weird when they get punched in the noes, but their nose doesn't bleed. What's up with that? Well I guess it is a kid show. Like in Tangled, Flin rider (I know it's not his real name, I cant remember his real name) gets stabbed by the witch lady (can't remember her name either) and there's no blood on the blade. Well it's long enough now, so bye, Bri!

1 comment: