Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need more help!

Last August we found this yellow humming bird, and we have no idea what it is. Has anyone else seen yellow hummers? It's kind of a yellow green color, we haven't gotten pictures but it came by this year too. If any one knows what it is, please tell me!
 In other news, I forgot what I was going to say. It was about the really weird dream I had last night but now I can't... OH! I remember!  Ok so last night I had this really weird dream that me and my sisters and my cousin Kelcy  were rebelling against my parents. they told us to do something and we wouldn't do it, then we told them we were rebeling and they said "fine, we won't get you anything on black friday" then we stopped rebelling. It wasn't a very long dream but it was pretty funny. I had a dream once were I was at the science store and I bought this alarm clock. Then I was at an army base in North Carolina, and Neg's dad asked me something, I don't remember what it was, and my response was "no you can't have my alarm clock." I don't remember the question I just remember it wasn't about the alarm clock. Well on that confusing thought, bye Bri!

No comments:

Post a Comment