Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This is what I come home with when I go trick or treating.

 OK Halloween was awesome. The little kids got done pretty quick so all the older kids got to go out with out them. so we went to this block party and they had a grand prize of a bike. Everyone tried for the bike and no one got it. I gave it a go, I won the pink bike. I don't like pink and I already have a bike. So I gave it to Fall. My parents were joking about how wen I go trick or treating I don't come home with candy. It was quite funny really.


 I am helping Jake make a report on tigers. It started out pretty good. We looked stuff up about them and we wrote it down. The Kitten decided we needed to pay her more attention then the computer so she walked right across the key board and walked back. If you have seen my previous post, you know how my cat types. Thats pretty much what she did on my computer. After the little people take a nap I'm going to continue making the report with Jake. We are going to include his running commentary and cat typing.

Hurray my new book came out. It's called Crossed. I'm going to do a review of the first of the series   Matched. I wonder how they made the R backwards on Crossed. Is there a button that can do that? I wonder...  oh well I need to read this by to night. bye Bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment