Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl comercials are so funny.

Really they are. The best ones were the one for the chevy truck, the Auldi car, and the M&M's. It was funny. also the one for Volkswagen. It was funny. I saw the trailers for the Hunger Games, and The Avengers. I was pretty excited. I want to see both of those movies. Bleh. I don't know what to say now. Um..... Not much is going on really. JJ is torturing the cat. I am doing school, and Morgan is eating a mango. Um... Bleh. I wonder what is happening in Japan? Actually every one's probably asleep in Japan. the cat is trying to break things. Wow. She seems happy. I finnaly got to see X-men First Class. It was funny. I want to see Sherlock Holmes again but it dissapeared. Sad. Ummmm.......... I am boerd. I want to go some were. but not Tae Kwon Do. Some were I don't go very often. Dum de dum de dum.... I need to do more school work so bye. Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment