Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Manga abd other things.

Recently I have been drawing manga. If you don't know what that is it's a form of Jappensse art mostly used for comics and graphic novels. It's pretty cool. I got a book about how to draw Manga. For school my mom said that i have to write a manga comic book for my cousin. Any one have an idea of what he should do? Never mind I'll figure something out. Right now I need to work on my Doodle 4 Google. bleh, I feel sick. Not throw up sick, but stuffy and wobbly sick. Not fun. Why does it always happen when i want to go to the library? Seriously, I'm going to the library, and i feel crappy. at least i don't have any thing going on later and i can just work on my manga I'll have to come up with a story, and stuff so ... Bleh, gotta go Bye Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment