Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Friday, February 3, 2012

People have absolutly no privacy.

Seriously, we don't. The government, our friends, everyone has to know exactly what I am doing right as I am doing it. Why can't you just leave me alone? With phones and i pods that track people and all that crap, People can't just go out and do stuff on there own. (this is one of the reasons I don't want an i phone) I want to go on an adventure!! I want to go through the woods, I want to do something I have never done before, why can't I? My life is repetitive and boring. I want to do something totally spontaneous and unexpected! I want to be free of this stupid redundant life I am living right now. I want to go on an adventure. I Want my life to be what i want it, not what anyone else wants. I can do what I want, right? I really really really really want to go on an adventure!! I don't want to know exactly what were going to do every second of the day, I want to be excited and surprised, I am so bored. I guess I'm sort of scared of the mundane, I'm afraid of normal, I'm afraid of doing everything exactly the same for the rest of my life. I do not want to be like every one else I want to be the person who is never the same always different every day. I really want to get away from all this repetition, I want to not have a schedule .I want to not know what I'm going to do every day. I want to be surprised. I love when ever I am not told where we're going cause then I get to guess. and It is so exciting. I really want to do something I have never done before. I want to go hang gliding, I want to go canoeing, I want to go on an adventure. I want to go on an adventure so bad. I really want to go on an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment