Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Mississippi pond.

So we were talking about ponds and Jj said "so what if the nearest pond is the Mississippi river?" I was like, "It's not a pond, it's a river. It has river in it's name" JJ was all like "Now I have to hit you." It was funny. Daddy got a box today. It had French on it. I thought it was funny, I think it was Canadian, or maybe it was French, or maybe, It was Luisianain. Is that the proper term for something from Louisiana? Luisianian? because they speak French there. I think.  Well, I'm Missourian, so I guess so. Not about the french thing, about the Luisianian thing. I feel confuzzeld. It's a word (not really) Look it up (no don't) Ummmmmm................................Gotta go, sorry it's so confuzzling, bye!! Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment