Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My cousin, the princess.

 Hello, its me again. A few months ago I went on vacation to Disney world. On the way I saw a sign that said Princeton Elizabeth-town. Dyslexic me thought it said princess Elizabeth-town. I have a cousin named Elizabeth and she wants to be a princess. I guess she got her wish.

My computer is mean to me. It decided to lock me out of my blog. I'm not kidding! I wanted to look at my blog and the parent/family thingies blocked it! Really? I mean I wrote the thing, its not going to have any thing inappropriate in it. Grrr. I will have to make my dad fix that.

I wish it wasn't so cold outside. Wasn't it in the hundreds like, a week ago? Missouri has weird weather. One day its warm, the next its cold, then its warm again. Why cant it just be warm all the time? I personally would prefer this. In winter it's to cold, and in summer it's to hot. Well bye, Bri!
 P.S. Grrr! Now it won't let me preview my blog! Stupid computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment