Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Coming soon to a blog near you!

 Today Jj, Morgan, and I are going to make a movie. It will be called: Veggie Wars, a Veggie Tales/Star Wars spoof. It will star, Larry the cucumber as Han Solo, Pa Grape as R2-D2, Laura carrot, as Chubacka, the prince dude as Luke Sky-walker,  Mr. Nezzer as Obi Wan Kenobi,  the princess lady as princess Leah, and Davey Jones as C3-P0. OK, we know Davey Jones is not a veggie tales caricature but, he was all we could find. As long as we make the movie to my parents standards we should be able to have it on my blog.

 Just 2 weeks until my books come out! I am so excited, I have been waiting for it since last year. I was bad and read the teaser for The Son of Neptune, so now I am really excited! It comes out in just 2 weeks!!! Yay!!!!! Then I have to wait another year for the next one to come out. Well at least the other books I want will come out in between then. Well, that's all for today, bye! Bri!

1 comment: