Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Blimey Cow is Amazing.

Recently, OK, more like a couple months ago, I was introduced to the amazingness that is Blimey Cow.
What is Blimey Cow you ask?
Blimey Cow is a group of people who make hilarious videos that make you think. I especially enjoy their homeschooler videos.
Now why do I tell you this? Because it's awesome and funny and I love it! I am a Blimey Cow Fangirl. (Would that make me a Blimey Cowgirl?)
In other News, Books Wyrms (my recently created Book club for Homeschooling teens) has made the Library Events list for the Summer!! Yay!!!! Perhaps we shall have more people than just those I pester into coming. Also, if anyone happens to know of any books starting with the letters X Y or Z that would be great! Because as we where deciding what to read in June, someone (*cough*, Noah *cough, cough*) sugested we do books starting with X. We all thought "Hey! That sound fun! Lets do it!"
We came up with nothing.
So, we made itr a little wider.
And still I find nothing.
So, your help would be great! Thanks my dear readers, and enjoy Your day!
Bri π
P.S. I totally forgot! I'm entering my Pickles story into a writing contest!! Ok that is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment