Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Questions!!

1. How many letters are in your first name? seven
2.How old are you? as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth.
3. What are your thoughts on math? π
4. What is your favorite TV show, if any? DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!
5.  Who is your favorite character in the previously stated show? The Tenth Doctor.
6. What is/are your favorite book/s of the Bible?  I don't know.
7. What is your favorite ice cream and why? Cookie Dough. reason: Cookie Dough.
8. What is your favorite color? Blue and silver
9. What is your favorite book genre? I like to many! Dystopian, Realistic fiction, Fantasy....
10. How many siblings do you have? 2
11. What is your favorite book? Again, to many! Divergent, Beautiful Creature, Grave Mercy, The Hunger Games, Clockwork Angel....
12. Any pets? yes, I have five. Two dogs and three cats
And one added my me: 13. Favorite Movie? The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Avengers.
Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment