Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Not so (Bel)Easy

I am planning to go on a mission trip to Belize in a few years!!!! I'm really excited, because it sounds really interesting, and a good experience. Sadly, I need to come up with a large sum of money in order to go. So, I will be  Babysitting a lot over the next year or so, and probably selling jewelry and art as well. But I really want to go, so I will be working as hard as I can to get enough for me (and JJ) to go. I will be Babysitting for Belize!
In other news, My book club is going to start in about a week and a half. I'm rather excited, I need to contact people and remind them of it. I will do that later, as right now I am writing. So, did you all have a good christmas? I did! I got several action figures, plus some Doctor Who Lego dudes, which aren't actually Lego's, And a Art Model doll. I am quite happy. Later in the day we went to my grandparents house where we made a huge train track spanning the house. it was also fun. I got to see some of my cousins who I never see, so that was nice. and now I must go. My Math needs me. Bye Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment