Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, December 17, 2012

I can drive I can drive I can drive!!

I got my permit!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, That's right, I can legally drive with adult supervision. I drove the car around the neighborhood, striking fear into the hearts of mailboxes and light poles. I also ran into someones yard by mistake. Oh well.... But I drove the car. It was very jerky, and at first I didn't go over ten miles per hour, but the second time I went up to twenty. It wasn't as terrifying as I had expected. It was actually pretty cool, until there were other people driving near me. then I tried to take out some mailboxes again. But I survived, and so did my mom and the car. my parking was rather crooked, but the second time it was much better. Yay!!! I can legally drive now!
In other news, I'm going to read My Sister's Keeper for my book club. I plan to watch the movie after wards. I've been told it's really sad but really good too. So I will read it and probably cry, then I will watch it and probably not cry. But Yay! I can drive. Ok I need to go, I must clean things. It is a requirment. Bye!! Have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!! Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment