Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm not going to Hell for reading Harry Potter.

I am a teenage girl. I wear eye liner and eye shadow. I think about boys. I read books about magic and death and all that loveliness. I watch PG-13 movies with intimacy in them. I listen to Lady Gaga, Arcade Fire, Pink, Owl City, Katy Perry, and Glee. I watch TV shows that have bad language in them. I go to midnight premiers of movies. I am a teenage girl. And for all that, I highly doubt that God is going to send me too Hell. Just sayin'.
I know It's not real. I read Percy Jackson and I don't worship Greek gods. I read the Kane chronicles too, and  I don't worship Egyptian gods either. I read the hunger games and I'm not a crazy psychopath who wants to kill every one. I read twilight and I'm still a virgin. I read harry potter and I don't try to do magic. (Ok when I was little I was hopping for a hogwarts acceptance letter, but who wasn't?) I know it's not real.
 Pink isn't bad, Harry Potter isn't evil, and Sparkly vampire's didn't make me lose my virginity. I'm not going to Hell. I have Jesus in my heart,  and why does it matter if I read books about magic or listen to music with bad language? or if I wear make up? or if I watch PG-13 movies? It doesn't affect me greatly, yes it affect's me but does that mean I'm going to go kill some one because Katniss did, or do any of the other things that charichters do? No. thank you for listening. Bye Bri π

1 comment:

  1. vampires don't sparkle in the sunlight!!!noah

    ReplyDelete