Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

That was funny.

So, like just two minutes ago, Mia was on JJ's desk, and JJ told her to get off. Mia didn't like this, and she attacked JJ's glasses, which were sitting on the edge of her desk. The glasses fell, and JJ said "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mia ran away, and I started laughing. The glasses are ok, so don't worry about the state of my sister's vision. But it was really funny, because JJ had just told Mia to not do something and she attacked the glasses. It was like she was telling her "No, I will not listen to you. Tell me to do something again I will break things, Let me start with this." I thought it was funny. I am bored now, so I am going to post some pictures.



Writer's block: When characters get fed up with all you put them through and go on strike.




I totally did!! XD

It's just 17 day's!!!!! (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment