Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Math is driving me nuts. I can't concintrate, I can't concintrate. I CAN'T CONCINTRATE!!!!!!!!! I can not do this. I can do the practice, but the problem sets are pure stress and confusion. I hate math. It is so stress full!!! I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What kind of problems are you trying to do? A while back, I was having a reeeeeeaaaaallly super hard and stressful time with math (I still don't like it,)but what happened was that I was just doing problems that were too hard for me right then. Try http://www.khanacademy.org/ This website has been really helpful in our math-doing. I hope stuff gets better for you!
    -Meg
    P.S. If I can do math, then you can. You're a genius!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about genius, But I already know about Khan Academy, my dad showed it to me. This particular panic attack, was ensued because Khan academy didn't have what I was doing in math. Normally math doesn't freak me out as bad because if i don't understand i can go to khan academy and get an answer there but It didn't have my thing so I was all alone in it.

      Delete
  2. That's a shame, it's been pretty helpful with most stuff. Sometimes what Mom has us do is just take a break from math for a 1/2 an hour or an hour and try something else till you're ready to try math again (as long as we try again that day). Hope stuff works out better for you!
    --Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so, I still have a 1 1/3 lessons to do today. Blech. But normally it has what I need. Khan academy I mean. I have the play to night and i will NOT bring math with me.

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your play! And, I hope Math gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete