Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Boredom.

Hi! How are you?
I have noticed I have a tendency to start out my blog Posts like this. I also start conversations like this. I am not a very good conversationalist. Oh well.
 My play started yesterday! That's exciting! yay! Tonight I have another one, Hopefully it goes well. Glarg.
I don't know what else to say, so....... Happy Saturday. 
I got some new shoes yesterday, I'm sure you all care. They where All Star Converse high tops. and they where cheep!! Super happy! I also got a new Jacket, because my old one fell apart. quite sad, but it was like five years old. My new one is blue and fuzzy. I found it on the clearance rack at Kohl's in the guys section. Hey, don"t judge. Guy's jackets are much cooler than girls. Honestly, the clothing in the girls section is so ridiculous. Bright and disgusting colors, see through cloth, baggy shirts. All seventies stuff. Yuck! I am not a fan of retro. Vintage? yes! Retro, No. I do not like clothes from pretty much the fifties up. About 1870-1940's are cool, everything else is gross. (except pants. I quite like pants)  Aside from gothic clothes. I like goth clothes. Yeah, I'm weird. well, now that I'm done ranting about my clothing preferences, I must go, for no other reason than I have nothing else to say. Good day to you my fellow humans (and the occasional Martian. unless of course you're not actually from Mars.) Bye! Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment