Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Snow.... It sucks.

Snow is evil. It is wet, it is cold, and worst of all, it is heavy. the only good thing about snow is it is fun to play in. Other than that, it is pure evil.
Recently we watched the Bourne trilogy, plus the other one with Hawkeye in it. I liked them, Morgan thought they were scary. I found the one with Hawkeye really interesting, because of the whole viral engineering thing. I have always found Virology and Genetic Engineering interesting. Combined, they are double interesting! I am going to have to look into this. I read a book like it, it was called Virals, by Kathy Reichs. It was so cool. But yeah. I have a weird interest in diseases. And, this follows along with my Zombie Apocalypse Plan!
I scare my mother with the fact that I actively am planing a zombie apocalypse. But hey, what can I say, I just love genetics. It's so awesome. Just think! we could make all kinds of super natural creatures with Virology and Genetics! Werewolves, Vampires, Zombies, all sorts of things! But of course those pesky Ethics laws get in the way. Oh well, my evil sciencing will have to be put on hold, (Goodness, I sound like Jeanie) and so I will purse some other great thing. Art!
I must go now, Bye!
                                       Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment