Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Good Morning my fellow humans. Today is Tuesday, if you were not aware. Not sure how you wouldn't be aware of this, unless you're a hermit. In the news today, I wasn't paying attention because I was reading Insurgent. It is a good book. Pansy cake. I quite enjoyed it. Now if only detergent would come out. Then life would be ok. Actually, that is a lie. I need City of Heavenly Fire to come out too. And Clockwork Princess. and the next Bloodlines. and House of Hades. and several other books. But that is besides the point.
Question time. Why do I read these books? They cause me so much emotional pain, but I read them anyway. The answer? Because I must. Because My mother handed me the books, and I, like most addicts, did not expect it to be so amazing. And I am most definitely a book junkie. Honestly if I stopped reading long enough, I would probably go into with drawl. But I will keep reading! because I love it, even if it kills me.  I wish I could read, but now I must enter the amazing world of Academia, which honestly isn't particularly amazing, mostly just mildly confusing, and/or boring.
                                                                                                                       Have a good day, and READ!
                                                                                                                             Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment