Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shadow Hunters!!

Yep. I'm having a craving for Nephlim and sparkly warlocks. I really want to re read the Mortal Instruments. I already re read the Infernal Devices, but I have other things to read, and I just want to re read them. I mean, I have like, months before the movie, but I just want to read them now. Beautiful Creatures comes out in a few days. I hope it doesn't suck.
In other news, I am not doing anything interesting. There's a JJ sitting next to me, but that's not terribly interesting. I also have a cat trying to eat my chair. I'm listening to Evanescence. And typing... Yup.... Hitting buttons... So, how are you? Because I'm a potato. Well.... Yeah, I'm out of words. Good Day my fellow Earthlings, I apologize for being a short poster. Bye
                                                                                                                                Bri π
P.S. Ten is a cat, and sadly he does not fist bump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment