Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Life, The Universe, and Everything

I have discovered the Meaning of Life.
No, it is not 42, as that is the answer to the question of Life, The Universe and Everything.
The Meaning of life, is a completely different matter. Honestly, I don't know how philosiphers haven't been able to figure it out, it's very simple.
The meaning of Life is: The animate existence, or period of animate existence of an object.
I mean really, all they had to do was go look in a dictionary. Heck, they could have just Googled it. Now, after that quick Epiphany, I'm not entirely sure what to type in my delirious, half asleep state at 11:40 at night.
Perhaps I shall write about cats. Cats are fun.
Mine is a small, insane, spastic,  Jerk-faced feline named Ten, as you are all aware. and at the moment, I'm entirely unsure as to his location. I should probably fix this. but not yet, as I'm not done deliriously, half asleep typing.
What other great problems can I fix with a cursory glance at a dictionary and/or Google?
None much that I can think of.
Well, if you really want to know the answer to Everything, I suggest reading a book, the most gloriously hilarious book known to man, and possibly the rest of the universe.
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
It is, in fact, the funniest thing I have ever read.
I highly recommend it to anyone who is animatly existing or in a period of animate existance.
Good Night! You are welcome for my help in your search for the meaning of your Existence*
 Bye! Bri π

*Existence: Noun. The fact or state of living or having objective reality
 Life: Noun. The animate existence, or period of animate existence of an object. 

No comments:

Post a Comment