Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Forest of Anime and Papercuts

 Hello my readers! I hope you are having a wonderful month of April. Mine has been fine. I went to comicon! It was rather exciting. I saw some of my friends there, and some of them I nearly punched because they snuck up on me (you, yes, you! You know who I'm talking about) I didn't find anything of interest that I bought, everything I wanted was quite a bit out of my price range, but I did find an InuYasha manga, and I got that. I recently discovered that I very much like InuYasha, along with several other anime shows. My favorites are InuYasha and Fullmetal Alchemist, but I like Black Butler and Naruto too. Any way, So for my book club we are reading Action Adventure books. So I'm facing my fear and reading The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Just the name makes me shiver. I really hate zombies. Besides the ones in Warm Bodies. That movie was quite awesome. Earlier I told my sister that I got a papercut, and her first response was "Don't pour lemon Juice on it"
Well gee, there go my plans for the day.
 I have just noticed that my mannequin is staring at me creepily... Ok.... well, I must now leave, as I do not want to be killed by a wooden art doll. Have good day, and don't pour lemon juice on your injuries. Bye! Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment