Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Regergitation of Random Thoughts.

Hey! How are you my readers? This is the part where you guy's say "I am fine thanks for asking" at your computer screen and your mom/dad/husband/wife/friend/sibling/random passer-by looks at you like your crazy. Any who. I don't really have anything to write about. My life is as uninteresting as, well, someone else's life. Unless of course that person was, I don't know, Katy Perry or Prince Henry, because every one's sticking their noses in their businesses.  Ok question. When you hurt your self or get really mad, do you make up a language that sounds a bit like the Swedish Chef? I do. I'm excited for Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays. No that doesn't mean I sacrifice cats or worship demons and ghosts, it means I enjoy Costumes and free candy. I also like the decorations and creepy stuff. I'm just weird that way. I don't actually get to go trick-or-treating this year because I'm to old, so I'm going to stay at home with Nana and scare the kids who come to get candy in my weird costume. It'll be fun! Has anyone seen the movie "Coraline"? I read the book and it was really good!! I want to see the movie. I also want to see "Corpse Bride". since I saw "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and liked it I want to watch that one to and see what I think. Any way.... I need to go and do things that are actually productive instead of vomiting random thoughts in my head onto this page. Bye! Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment