Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

So sorry!

I have not posted in forever! I do apologize for the months of me not really paying attention, and/or forgetting completely that I do in fact have a blog. I'm sure you all don't care in the least what I've been up to in the last few months, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

I've been working quite hard to up my art abilities, and I must say, my current art page needs a redo. (Can I just burn all that? Please?) I will probably post some pics of new art later, if anyone actually reads this mess that is supposed to be a blog post.

I have somehow managed to get into collage. Crazy right? I'm taking an American History class (Blech, I know, but they won't let me take the actually interesting history with out it :P)

I might (probably) be getting a table at Planet Comicon, so come check us out there, unless you're in another country or something, in which case don't bother, thats way to far for a comic convention. If you happen to live in the KC area, then do come, because it's actually a ton of fun, albeit a bit crowded.

I also got a really cool printer. I'm sure you are super excited about that. (Yay. Printers.) But It's freaking awesome and huge! I can scan my bigger art without so much hassle, AND It scans in high resolution so huzzah!

Oh, I can drive now too, I have a license-y thing. It's pretty cool. I can just pop over to the library whenever I want! I know right?? Awesome!! Also I have a Twitter, though I don't really know how to use it.

And that's what I've been up to! Enjoy you're Sunday!
                                                                                              Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment