Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Suck.

So, week two of NaNoWriMo. Yay. Last night a realization came to me. I have lots of thing demanding my attention besides this little story I'm writing. The little doubting voice in my head has listed them. 
1. School! You have alot of work if  you're going to keep ahead, and keep your grades up! especially in spanish!
2. Play! you have a play going on and You're there pretty much every night.
3. Art! You have to keep drawing daily if You're ever going to be good. plus you still haven't done the tree thing.
4. Comic book! you have one moth to finish that comic book!! And you've barely worked on the second draft!
5. Your Ear! It's not just a minor problem, it's all icky and gross and infected and it HURTS! and is that pus? EW! and OW!
6. BookWyrms! you need to put together book lists! and get more people to come!
7. Story problems! This doesn't make any sense! Why are you writing this? your MC sucks!

As you can see, I don't much like the little voice in my head. She's very demanding. So, thanks for reading my rant. I must go, I need to do math. *voice* Math! You need to finish that soon! You have twenty lessons left!! CHOP CHOP!!* .... Thank you little voice you are ever so helpful. Bye Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment