Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Disproportianate Man and The Amazing Steampunk Ninja Spider

Ok, this is an artist ranting about the disproportionate-mess of beefy dudes. Not a love struck girl complaining about how much she has a crush on some football player. so if you want drama, go watch TNT. now on with my Rant.

Ok so beefy dudes. One word. Proportion! Honestly! Normal dude: Regular head, slight V shaped torso, slightly muscle-y arms (if teenage boy: Lanky!) small curve at the stomach, and normal sized, (and if a teen-age boy: lanky!) legs. beefy guys: Tiny head, huge shoulders and neck, ridiculously obtuse torso, Huge, vein-y, muscle-y arms, and stick thin legs. Which one sounds more proportionate? If you said normal person, you would be correct! Now, I'm not talking about Guys with muscle-y guys. Some muscle is Ok. I'm talking huge muscles, like body builders, and certain super heroes, and Bodyguard/butlers. Ok, done ranting now. I've been watching to much Super hero TV shows.

So to day at rehearsal, I was doing my spider scene, being scary and spidery in my steampunk/eighties costume with dangle legs. So I have to run off stage. So as I am running off stage, while crouching, I step on one of my dangling legs. I, being my amazing ninja self, trip, bounce of of a bench, do a judo roll, and manage to land on my feet, with out ruining my bustle(Victorian skirt thingie) and that was my amazing ninja/spider talents.
                                                                                          Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment