Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Two Weeks to Go!

Planet Comicon is in TWO weeks! Can you believe it? My first con as an artist, and I am so excited! I'll have a lot of pieces I don't know if I've shown on here. Hmm... Maybe I should fix that...

This one is called 'Curiouser and Curiouser'

'NightMare' The demon pony

'Masquerade', which may or may not be a self portrait.

'Demi-Lune' The other demon pony

'Jazz' Because Eternal Sonata is awesome. 
So thats a few of what's new! I swear, I will try to be a better admin and actually post things like a proper person would. Enjoy!! Hope people enjoy my stuff! (also I have an Etsy, where all of these pieces are available) Enjoy you're day!
                                                                   Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment