Welcome to The Carnivourus Herbivore!

Books, Stories, Life and More!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mt Tenth Grade Reading List... Thus Far

So today we had our anual "search for educational materials" day, in which my mother handed about twelve books to each of my sisters to be their school reading lists. I was handed four.
My reading list this year is rather short (mostly because I've already read most of the tenth grade reading list that high schools recomend) so my reading list consist of:
1. The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe by Edgar Allen Poe
2. Night by Elie Wiesel
3. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
4. Watership Down by Richard Adams
 There's only one book that I don't really care much for (I'm sure it's obvious) but I'm also going to take a British literature class after my first semester, so I will have more to read,  I just hope it's more interesting than American literature (Puritans... *shivers*)
Also, I have to do a study guide on, wait for it..... *drumrooooooooollllllllllllllllll* Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing! Yes, I am in fact doing a study guide on a book I read in the second grade. But it's because I'm supposed to be helping my sisters with their study guides, so I ended up with the easiest book. (The others where To Kill a Mockingbird, which I have read, and Number the Stars, which I have also read)
But I am also going to be studying Latin, anatomy, speech, computer science, art, poetry and Spanish (another blech) along with my core subjects. I'm most excited about doing science, cause I didn't do much science last year, but this year I get to do EARTH SCIENCE!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
Thanks for listening to me talk about my school work, I'm sure you don't care, but I do! So enjoy the rest of your summer, and Bye! Bri π

No comments:

Post a Comment